Employment Based Training Programs in Microsoft SQL Server Technologies
Today’s economic challenges have forced many organizations to cut costs and trim their workforce. As a result, there are millions of unemployed Americans looking for jobs. Many are having a tough time finding jobs or advancing in their field because they simply do not have the skills required to succeed in the 21st century.
MODAJ PRO IT SOLUTIONS’s intensive training programs have made a big difference in the lives of many U.S. citizens who have experienced the SQL Server training classes and are living on its success. About 90% or more of our trainees are hired almost immediately upon completing our high-quality software training programs. You can read what they have to say about our program by reading their reviews.
If you are a U.S. citizen, or legally authorized to work in the US and you are currently unemployed, or you do a job that you are not excited about or do so much work and get so little compensation, then you can take advantage of our intensive workforce development training programs. MPIT provides SQL Server training classes at all levels, in addition, we help you obtain high-paying jobs through our successful Workforce Development Partner Program and provide on-going job support for up to six months.
REASONS TO RELY ON MPIT LOW-COST TRAINING
- Focused on Microsoft’s suite of Products (SQL Server, Azure Database, Data warehouse, Azure Data Factory etc)
- Our Instructors are Certified and have several years of industry experience
- Combination Theory & Practice. We combine a theoretical curriculum with an actual work environment and real-time projects
- Software Life-cycle Training. We focus on various tools used throughout the Software Development Life-cycle (i.e. data modeling, architecture design, development, version controlling, testing, debugging and deployment).
- Our trainees are prepared for industry certifications.
- Our state-of-the-art interview preparation techniques and resume building ensure the right talent is hired for the right job
- On-the-Job Support – We provide on-the-job technical support for up to six months for all trainees working on client projects after finishing their training.
OUR COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH TO TRAINING
We offer free, one-day workshops to brief potential candidates about our Workforce Development Training Program. Attendees gain an understanding of what will be covered in the training program.
Those admitted into the program receives advanced technical training on Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration, Training includes live project experience within a dedicated environment.
Near the end of training, candidates will have time to work on their soft skills, such as communication and team building, while preparing their resume. Candidates also spend two weeks on real time project integration and two weeks on interview preparation.
Once we determine that trainees are interview-ready, we move into the job placement phase. Due to our successful Partner Programs, it usually takes four to six weeks to place a trainee in a relatively high-paying professional IT job depending on candidate’s performance.
To ensure success, we mentor new hires for a full six months while they are on the job. Monitoring quality control every step of the way, we help them comfortably assimilate in their respective roles on the client side as highly technical and qualified software developers.